Key Line Pi
The Key Line Pi availability is in stock and shipping immediately.
- Key Line Pi is a mounting bracket for attaching the KXPD2 or KXPD3 paddles to either the KX2 or KX3.
- Key Line Pi allows the paddle to be swiveled over a 45 degree range left and right to allow the operator to have a more comfortable keying position, while keeping the rig straight in front of you.
- Key Line Pi raises the angle of the paddle so it is more parallel to the surface.
- The paddle connects to the 4 pin jack on the radio using a supplied short cable.
- The bracket is attached to the radios using captive thumbscrews.
- The paddle screws into the bracket using its existing thumbscrews.
- Why did we call it Key Line Pi? Well, you can change the Line of the Key by changing its angle along a circle, which has something to do with Pi. And it tastes good too.
- Weight: 1.5 oz (42 gr)