Audible VSWR / Power Meter
On sale soon. Click here to be notified when it's available.
- Expertly designed by David Cripes, NM0S for QRPworks
- Stay Tuned is a lightweight, combination audible VSWR Meter and Power Meter
- It can display both SWR or Power (15 watt maximum)
- The SWR Meter has an audible output so you don't have to be next to your rig and see a meter to tune for lowest SWR. Just tune for the lowest pitch heard. Perfect for tuning Magnetic Loops!
- Beeps when passing through an SWR of 2:1. Helpful for the sight impaired ham.
- The 15 watt Power Meter displays 2 decimal places, for accurate low power measurements.
- It protects the rig from high SWR. The rig sees a maximum of 2:1 SWR, no matter what the antenna system.
- A 'raspberry' sound will be heard if 15 watts input is exceeded.
- Zero power consumption when in the Pass Thru mode. Can be left connected to the antenna at all times.
- Built-in 16 watt dummy load
- Weight: 8 oz (222 g) including a 9 volt battery
- Size: 5.8" x 3.5" x .98" (147 mm x 89 mm x 25 mm)
- Uses an easily replaceable 9 volt battery