SideKar Decoder Edition
- The SideKar Decoder Edition includes a built-in CW decoder that can be used with any rig.
- includes a 1.5 foot (457 mm) serial cable, with right angle 3.5mm connectors that can be used to connect to an Elecraft KX2/KX3, QRP Labs QCX rig and Icom IC-705 Bluetooth Interface serial port, or to key CW to a rig or to connect to your rig's audio out for CW decoding.
- If ordered for a QRP Labs QCX Classic (revs 1-5), includes a free CAT Port Kit (other versions have a CAT port)
Recommended accessories for Elecraft rigs:
- KX2 or KX3 mounting brackets as appropriate
Recommended accessories for non-Elecraft rigs:
- extra serial cable to send CW. One is included for CW decoding.
- headphone audio splitter so you can hear the CW while it's being decoded
- kickstand to angle the SideKar up when it sits on a surface
- for the IC-705: a 2.5 to 2.1mm DC adapter for the power splitter cable